Discover the power of hypnosis through attendance on our modern and unique one day workshop: A step by step process, gently awarding you the necessary skills and techniques, for achieving and utilising a self-induced, hypnotic trance.
Small Group 10:00 – 17:00 Saturdays £75
Relax and journey down and down into the garden of your mind
Even though the word hypnosis originates from the Greek word hupnos, meaning sleep, we must not confuse it as such. Whilst ‘under’ hypnosis, we are in fact wide awake. All that has altered is our state of mind.
This altered state concerns the bypassing of consciousness, so we may open the mind sufficiently, to gain access to our unconscious processing.
It is often our unconscious habits, beliefs and understandings, that directly conflict, with our conscious desires. As such, by learning the skill of self-hypnosis, we award ourselves the ability to directly influence this deeper, unconscious, part of our mind.
- Introduction to hypnotism. What exactly is hypnosis and how does it differ to meditation?
- Raising awareness to the nature of thought through mindfulness and meditation.
- The phenomenon of autosuggestion.
- Positive autosuggestion and language patterns.
- Relaxation techniques.
- Induction techniques for self-hypnosis.
- Autosuggestion and imagery during hypnosis.
and plant something beautiful now
Many of the self-hypnosis induction techniques you will experience have been especially developed by Philip Whittingham and his associates, as such, they are unique to The School of Mind.
At the close of day you will be awarded a personalised certificate of attendance.