Discover how to reduce stress and improve general wellbeing with our half day meditation to mindfulness training course. Small group 12:00 – 17:00 Saturdays £75.
When it comes to teaching meditation we believe that following the Buddhist concept of the Middle Path has great value. Put another way, we have sought to find a comfortable and affordable balance, between the inadequate and the unnecessary.
It is important to us that you receive a level of tuition that ensures an adequate and progressive start to improved mental fitness. It is also important to us that meditation becomes one of those good habits that stays with you for life.
Meditation is the vehicle to improved mindfulness and now is the time to learn.
Our course combines modern understandings with ancient teachings. This makes it a powerful and unique step by step method, gently awarding you the necessary skills and techniques, for successful daily meditation, leading to everyday mindfulness.
What is Covered on the Day:
- The key to finding determination and commitment
- Correct posture in meditation
- Correct breathing in meditation
- Technique and meditation skills
- Raising awareness to the nature of thought
- Mindfulness from meditation
- Managing stress and enhancing wellbeing from mindfulness
- How everyday mindfulness is achieved from meditation (anchors)
- Building mindfulness from daily meditation
All in all, our aim is simple: to create a solid and secure grounding for you to build upon, in your future daily, meditation practice. A daily commitment leading to everyday mindfulness, brought about through our no nonsense approach, to being fully engaged with life. At the close of the day you will be awarded a personalised certificate of attendance.
Related Post: The Realistic Power of Meditation